2017 Competitive Soccer Fundraiser-Kiwanis Cards
Hub City Soccer Club is excited to announce the 2017 Hub City Soccer Club Competitive Fundraiser. By participating in this fundraiser, you will help to keep our costs in line and to aid in the purchase of uniforms, soccer nets, equipment and many other expenditures. Our fundraiser will run in conjunction with the Kiwanis Club who supports many functions of the community of Aberdeen. The Hub City Soccer Club is able to apply $7.00 of each card sale to the club. Kiwanis benefits from $3.00 of each card sale.
Each card sells for $10.00 and is good for one year (April 15, 2017-April 15, 2018). The club is asking each competitive player to sell 5 cards. If you need more cards, please contact your team manager. All money should be collected at the time of sale. All monies should be turned into your team manager on or before June 10, 2017.
Click here for a link to the card and included offers: fundraising-cards
Hub City Soccer Club has exciting fundraising programs that can be used to reimburse club competitive dues!
I. Shop with Scrip Fundraiser
Here’s how it works:
- Once you are enrolled, visit www.shopwithscrip.com and place an order.
- For every purchase you make, a percentage will be placed directly into your individual player account.
For example, in March 2013, if you purchased 5 Buckle gift cards at $50 each ($250), they would give back 8% of the total purchase. You still receive $250 in Buckle gift cards and an additional $20 is placed in your player account! It’s that easy!
Hundreds of retailers, restaurants, and hotels participate and the percentages will vary by company. Here are a few participants (as of February 25, 2013): Starbucks (7%), Qdoba (7%), Herbergers (8%), Cabela’s (11%), Applebees (8%), Arby’s (8%), Barnes and Noble (9%) Bath and Body Works (13%), Petsmart (6%), JC Penney (5%), Target (2%), Dunham’s (8%), Subway (3%), Walmart (2.5%), and more!
Here’s how to enroll:
- Visit www.shopwithscrip.com. Create an account (complete the family sign-up form).
- In the “Student Name” field – Enter the Hub City Soccer Club player name that will receive credit for reimbursement.
- In the “Classroom/Teacher” field – Enter the child’s current age group (i.e. U12 Girls)
- After completing the main form, select “I accept” and you will be directed to enter your “Enrollment Code”. The Hub City Soccer Club’s enrollment code is: C8L4DA8L35972
More important information about the program:
- All reimbursements will go into the individual player accounts.
- Payments for purchases can be setup by either paying one of the coordinators via check (no credit cards) or PrestoPay. PrestoPay can be set up for direct payment from your personal checking or savings account.
- Orders will incur a 15 cent convenience fee per order. This means if you spend $500.00 and receive one gift card, you will be charged $500.15. If you spend $500.00 and receive 8 gift cards, you will be charged $500.15.
- Check payments must be received by Jody by the 11th and 26th of each month.
- PrestoPay must be submitted by midnight on the 15th and the last day of the month.
- Orders will be submitted on the 16th and the 1st of each month.
- Any check payments not received by the timeline, can be held until the next order.
- Average shipping time is 4-5 business days.
Gift cards within the program are provided in three ways:
- Physical Card– This is a traditional card that will need to be shipped to you each time you order.
- Reloadable Card – You order the card first through Scrip and after you receive it, you register it on the Scrip website and reload it at your convenience. It takes approximately 24 business hours for the amount to be loaded onto the card and ready to use.
- ScripNow! – This is an electronic card that you can pull up onto your smart phone or other electronic device to redeem or you can print it out. There is no shipping fee associated with this version.
For more information, please contact Jody Zueger – 216-1785