Our 2016/2017 winter training and competitive program has been developed and is ready to go. This winter we will provide training and competitive tournament opportunities for all players in our U9-U19 age groups. So if your birth year is 2008, you are eligible to play. Winter soccer (futsal) training is a great opportunity for our players to enhance their technical (manipulation of the ball) and their tactical (decision making) abilities. Players will work with trained coaches on important age appropriate activities throughout the winter months and participate in 3 tournaments. (December, January, February, and March).
Players attending a tournament will be required to wear a Hub City Soccer competitive uniform. Information will be provided to each team manager along with an order form to hand out to the players.
Tournament Schedule: All of our teams will be attending:
- 2nd Annual Hub City Soccer Club Winter Invitational January 6th-8th Aberdeen, SD PC DOME
- Cubby’s Futsal Tournament January 27th -29th Brookings, SD
- BHR 2017 Presidents Cup March 3rd-5th Rapid City, SD
Other Possible Tournaments:
- US Futsal State Championship, Mitchell, SD January 20th-22nd,
- Girls 2017 DASC President’s Cup Sioux Falls, SD February 10th-12th ,
- 8th Annual Wesleyan Winter Classic, Mitchell, SD February 17th-19th,
- Northern State University, Aberdeen, SD February 24th-26th,
- 2017 Frosty Cup, Bismarck ND February 24th-26th
- 2017 Futsal Flurry Indoor Tournament, Watertown, SD March 10th-12th.
Training: u9/u10 training 1x per week on average. u11 and up training 2x a week on average.
Training Schedule: Please click on link for schedule details winter-2016-2017-training-schedule-11-9-final
Registration: Please visit the registration page of the website to register your player. Registration Deadline is November 30, 2016.
Winter Competitive Program = $300 per player
Training Only= $150 per player
**PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING**
- *Any Additional Tournament(s) a player decides to participate in will be $100.
- * If a player wishes to play in a tournament(s) or is a guest player who is NOT signed up for the Competitive Winter program it will be $100.00 and you MUST also pay the training fee of $150.00. (The minimum fee for a player to attend any single event is $250).
- *If a player is unable to attend the 2nd Annual Hub City Soccer Club Winter Invitational, the Cubby’s Futsal Tournament, or the BHR 2017 Presidents Cup that are included in the Winter Competitive Program you WILL NOT be able to substitute for another tournament nor will you be given a refund if you are unable to participate.
The above costs cover your child’s 3 tournament entry fees, coach’s compensation, equipment costs, administration costs, secondary insurance and field maintenance costs.
We look forward to seeing everyone this winter season and we are excited to provide you up to date details of the competitive program. Any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact the office via phone (225-0088) or email email@example.com